Black folks are up in arms about the word "Hood Rat" but rappers been calling women that term since the 90s.
I swear people on this platform just be looking for a reason to be mad.
Go be mad at the rappers who use that term in their lyrics first.
Then go be mad at people who use that term.
Then also, some drama between creators. I am always down for some good drama but it this one was so damn stupid ... over a hair base.
Again, the "minorities" are mad because a "white" creator wanted to buy the rights to a hair base, which in my opinion, I think he dodged a damn bullet when the "minority" creator declined the sale.
Then everyone went to FB with it to drag everyone involved.
I just sit silently and watch and roll my eyes. I can't speak because it will make the fuckin' evening news, so I just read and keep my opinion to myself.
Anyway, time to get to listing the items worn so keep reading to get those details :)
- // Lueur // - Revoul Gal - Bento Nails
- ROSSI. Cardi Dermal Piercing Set @ Tres Chic
- ROSSI. Heart & Playboy Ring @ Kinky 69
- VOBE - Stardust Necklace
- .miss chelsea. Nava Set @ ~uber~
- E-Clipse Design. Sneakers
- PUNCH / Septum Piercing / Twin Hearts
- #MarmeladnyGirl - Justina - Jewelry Set
- :::ChicChica::: Peppertini @ Anthem Event
- KUNGLERS - Hayden Rings @ Cosmopolitan Event
- Mug - Jemma Sweater & Leggings
- Phedora ~ Emerson Sneakers @ The Epiphany
- PUNCH / Spiral Septum Swirl
Post a Comment