Golly, I am mad!
I used PicMonkey to round out the edges in pics, and add a drop shadow, easy peasy.
Then they changed the whole layout, tools and features in PicMonkey and got rid of the drop shadow, which sucks 'cause I used that for my Sales Vendors.
So I learned how to drop shadow half assed in PS.
Now, I just checked and they eliminated the ability to round colors inside of PicMonkey, too!
I have no idea how to do that in PS or any other programs I use (GIMP, Corel, Pixlr) ... so I guess all my photos will have hard angled edges now until I figure something out.
But I was QUICK to cancel that yearly subscription with PicMonkey. How y'all take ALL the features away that I use but still charge the same price?
Nah, bye Felicia.
Well, I have to go pack for my trip to Puerto Ricooooooo, so I gotta scoot!
Take a look at the list below to see what I'm wearing today :) :)
- *Tentacio* Juliane Bouquet @ ACCESS Event
- [BREATHE] - Norine Heels
- [POM] Hello Summer Necklace @ ACCESS Event
- amias - JASNA Bracelets
- MILOTA: Anita Moore Dress
- .:the-HAUS:. Nina BOM Eyebrow for LeL Evo X & Briannon Shape
- [Glam Affair] Bri Skin [Lelutka EvoX]
- ~Gorgeous Dolls~ Feeling Myself (Iced Diva Talonz) - Legacy Bento
- :ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - Stars & Gems [LeL Evo X]
- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.0
- .::Supernatural::. Valentina Necklace
- .:the-HAUS:. Chioma BOM Eyebrows (Genus)
- -KC Couture- IDA HEELS
- *Tentacio* Casandra Bottle
- LaGyo - Saturday Stroll Earrings
- MICHAN - Sheila Chains
- *Tentacio* Juliane Headpiece
- PROMAGIC Vidhi Skirt & Top
- ~Gorgeous ~ Siren's Heart (Diva Talonz) - Belleza BENTO Hands
Post a Comment