My SL Partner TPed on me when I was blogging this and she said "wow, you look great. You look like you're ready for an interview."
Maybe I can take some tips when ever I start the job hunt in the future.
A close friend of mine quit his job after 15 years because of the state of his mental health when he was at work.
While the thought is terrifying, I can respect someone for protecting their mental health from a jonw here they're unappreciated.
He has everything in the world in his favor so I know he will be successful and happier with his future pursuits.
Now, if I was into role-play, I would be hitting up some job interviews ... but since I'm not, I'm just gonna take this off and go dress for my next blog!
- .::Supernatural::. Ada Necklace
- // Lueur // - Svetlana - BENTO NAILS
- KUNGLERS - Rowen Rings
- MOVEMENT - Cute Gaming Time Tablet @ Sanarae
- OSMIA - Jasmine Dress @ N21
- Phedora ~ Diana Heels
- ~Gorgeous Dolls~ Mokki's Way (PEDI) - Belleza Mesh Feet
- *AvaWay* LINDSEY Necklaces
- *PROMAGIC* Shram Heels
- -[ vagrant ]- Lucy Coffee to Go
- :::NOIR:::Zara Watch & Bracelet
- amias - BRUNA Dress @ Anthem Event
- MICHAN - Nana Ring [Maitreya/Legacy]
- ~Gorgeous Dolls~ Queenin' (Dolletto) - Legacy Bento
- PUNCH / Septum Piercing / Twin Hearts
If you see something you like that isn't in this list, it mean's it's not a sponsored item. I give 100% focus to sponsored items, but do not be discouraged by this! I'll be happy to give you the details of the non-sponsored item if you contact me via Flickr or SLFB Messenger, contacting me in - world @ Princess Usbourne or by leaving a comment on the blog.
All right, as always, thanks so much for the support <3