So I reached out to a certain someone and I unexpectedly heard from them.
I asked them if they wanted me to cease communication or if they wanted to keep socializing.
This person never really answered but continued to communicate with me so I assumed that was their way of indirectly telling me they wanted to keep communicating.
Then after about a week, I noticed the messages got shorter and less frequent.
This is a repeated pattern from this person from the very beginning so I fell back.
Then yesterday, they told me they weren't interested in communicating with me anymore.
Why didn't they say that when I asked them a week ago if they wanted me to stop contacting them.
Why did it take a week for them to decide "oh never mind, I don't want shit to do with her."
This person will forever remain a mystery to me. I can't deny, that move they've pulled so many times still stung, though.
So ... here I am again ... wondering what I said/did wrong and just going to have to keep moving forward as I always am forced to when it comes to dealings with this individual.
All right, now I got that off my chest, we can get to the blogging stuff.
- #MG - Twisting Earrings
- .::Supernatural::. Yana Headband
- :::ChicChica::: Rose and Blueberry Lemonades @ Cosmopolitan
- :::NOIR:::Miho Watch & Bracelets
- amias - NISHA trio Chokers
- Ascendant - TKO Nails
- MILOTA: Dasheri Outfit
- Phedora ~ Ariabella Flats Gacha
- PUNCH / Chest Dermals, Clip-On Septum Gacha & Belly Piercing / Nyan
- *AvaWay* HELLO KITTY Ribbon Choker
- [BREATHE] - Mikomi Flats @ Collabor88
- Junk Food - Chinese Takeout
- PUNCH / Individual Dimple Set & Septum Piercing / Twin Hearts
- Scandalize. Brianha Set @ Collabor88
- ~GD~ Queenin' (Dolletto) - Legacy Bento
- VOBE - Ainiya Rings
If you see something you like that isn't in this list, it mean's it's not a sponsored item.
I give 100% focus to Sponsors and only list sponsored items.
However, do not be discouraged by this!
I'll be happy to give you the item info if you contact me via Flickr or SLFB Messenger, contacting me in - world @ Princess Usbourne or by leaving a comment on the blog.
Well ... on with life, I guess.
Take care for now.
Post a Comment