I am back from Puerto Rico.
I had a nice time. The food was to die for.
There was a lot of beauty like the scenery in El Yunque Rain Forest and the beaches.
But there was a lot of unpretty things too like the buildings that never got rebuilt.
And the graffiti. My GOD, graffiti EVERYWHERE.
It's like these people don't give a damn about their community.
No one is doing anything! Government wise, no clean up, nothing.
Litter all over the place! And don't get me started on the way that people drive.
I thought I was aggressive. I am just grateful I didn't have to drive.
Otherwise I would have an an accident (they don't even have real insurance there!) or get pulled from my car and beaten by some angry driver.
I don't mean to complain so much, I had a great time.
Old San Juan, and the rain forest and the dining out.
The hotel was nice, too.
I just ... can't see why anyone would live there is all.
Anyway, I will shut up before I offend someone, because I mean no offense.
I just ... was very happy to be back home on the roads that are familiar to me.
Well, that's that for now.
Keep reading to get the details below :)
- Amataria - Dick Ice Cream
- [ SpotCat ] Spaghetti - Necklace
- N-core ELVIRA Heels @ FaMESHed
- Scandalize. Sonhya. Set @ Tres Chic Event
- [ kunst ] - Aubree Septum @ Kustom9
- ~GD~ Queenin' (Dolletto)
- // Lueur // - Glamour - BENTO NAILS
- [BREATHE] - Mozumi Heels @ Collabor88
- [ SpotCat ] Amore - Bento Rings
- [ SpotCat ] Spaghetti - Earrings @ Cosmopolitan
- Amataria - Ice Cream Cone @ Cosmopolitan
- SPIRIT - Uma Outfit @ Kustom9
- VOBE - Chunky Neckace
- PUNCH / Navel Piercing / Pearl Heart
If you see something you like that isn't in this list, it mean's it's not a sponsored item.
I give 100% focus to Sponsors and only list sponsored items.
However, do not be discouraged by this!
I'll be happy to give you the item info if you contact me via Flickr or SLFB Messenger, contacting me in - world @ Princess Usbourne or by leaving a comment on the blog.
PLEASE DO NOT NOTECARD ME! I have to log into SL to view those!
Please use one of the methods I mentioned above if you want a quick reply.
Thanks for reading, everyone! It's good to be back!!